• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Team # 8

mnhunter2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tcsprtsm signing in.

Here is the details behind my hunt.

Tuesday, 4/21 - 1:45 in the afternoon VERY WINDY!!. Made some yelps, 20 minutes later had 3 toms at 70 yards gobbling and strutting. Couldn't quite coax them in, they walked around for about 1/2 hour. Then when it looked like they were going to leave I gave them a gobble call. Well, that did it. One came within 37 paces and that was the last call he heard.

Great hunt! Had a great time!

IMG_0534.jpg

How do I post my pictures without getting a URL?

I have looked in the instructions and give up! Any advice?

From Photobucket, go to the bottom option of the photo you want(IMG Code) copy that one and paste it here and you should be good to go.

tssprtman,

You'll need to click a button in the full screen view. It's at the top left of the text box and looks like a page with little shapes on it. A new box will pop up and you paste the URL there. It'll ask how you want the picture positioned and I usually select center but it doesn't matter much. Click the Preview reply button at teh bottom of the text box to see if it work before you post it.

Thats the way to go, I had my handicapped uncle out a few years ago and called a group of jakes in and when he didn't shoot because they were to small I snuck off and shot one and then heard him shot looked up and a big tom was flopping in the field then it just stood up and ran away I spent many hours with my dog out thier to find it and never did.

I just got done posting my photos for the contest, I spent 3hr last night getting the photos loaded on my computer and tonight I spent 2 hrs getting them loaded to the HSOforum, I never thoght it would take a computer [PoorWordUsage] this long to getter done, it was almost simpler shooting the turkey then getting it posted!