• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cancelation Special

Hey Guys,

We just had a group of 6 cancel a 7 night american plan trilp for late may / early june. If you are still looking for a trip their loss could be your gain, you can apply their deposit to your trip. They had $200 per person on deposit for their american plan trip. If you want to use it and take a 5-7 night trip call us or click the HSOforum below for more info.

Hi tunrevir,

They were booked May 30 - June 6.

There were 6 guys in the group and they were on the 7 Night American Plan package with our boats and the rate was $1500 per person less what deposit they already paid.

They were mainly going to target smallmouth and northern, but with the ice going out a little late this year by the looks of it the lake trout fishing will really good too.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Matt

Matt, I'd have loved to go on this trip the only problem is it runs right into another trip that I have been taking with my buds for the past 20 years. Looking for aq good place to take my daughter 10 and son 8 so i'm always open to new experiences. Thanks for your replies!

Tunrevir~