• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO #1 ~~Heart breakers and Tom takers~~

PierBridge

Welcome Guys and Gals!

PierBridge "gary" reporting In here.

I'll be Hunting in the Metro MPLS area again "339" in season A which is right around the corner and it can't come soon enough for me. It's my Favorite type of Hunting and Bird or no Bird I'll have a blast!

This will be my 4th year being involved in Turkey Hunting and my 2nd year actually Hunting them. I was fortunate enough to kill my first Long-beard last year. I'm going to try and be a little more selective this year and hopefully bag a monster Long-Beard.

We only have 2 rules as team!

#1 We all have Fun no matter the outcome!

#2 We come up with a sweet Team name!

Our Beard slaying posse consist of......

Pierbridge *

Jim916 *

Rick

Mknolls *

Hoyt4 M *

Luvsoutdoors *

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, glad to be part of the team! Will be hunting 442E.

Started 9 years ago, have two kills, I too am looking for "the Boss", really enjoy those spring mornings in the woods. Now for a name.....um..um..still thinking!

Welcome guys! I'm a gal but I have a shotgun and know how to use it!

I am hunting 342B.I have hunted 6 years, and I have 1 bird, but helped others get birds in this spot the last 3 years.

The bad part I can only hunt 3 days, but the last 2 years we had on within 2 hours. I am really looking forward to getting out and hearing the gobbles.

I will think of some names to throw out later.

Good luck to us.

Jim

Hunting 227 H. A bit late but looking forward to the challenge. This will be my first time hunting for my self. I did help my son take his first bird four years ago and had the time of my life. This time I will be hunting with my brother. IT should be fun. We will have to play rock, paper, scissors to see who get to shoot first and who gets to run the camera.

Good lucky to all. sit back and injoy the time in the field. Nothing like it in my eyes.

How about (Spur collectors)?

Heart Breakers and Tom Takers, I like it (dream makers, don't mess with me (us) I'll have that song in my head even if we pick something else! Beards R Us -2nd choice

Got permission for a new area over the weekend, Yea...hhhh for me. Have 4 different spots I'm scouting. Still a month to go

Well team I put two down this week in NE.One was 20lbs 8.5 beard and 3/4 spurs.The form was not on here when I left so I used last years.Second was 19.2 about an 8inch beard 3/4 spurs.

Well team I put two down this week in NE.One was 20lbs 8.5 beard and 3/4 spurs.The form was not on here when I left so I used last years.Second was 19.2 about an 8inch beard 3/4 spurs.

Fantastic Hoyt4!

Hope to see some Pics...Congrats!

I use Hammerhead from rocket or Tropy ridge now.I have used many mechanicals and these have been the best.I also change out the tips with the one's from the sidewinder using a chissled style tip.There are ton out there so what ever you feel good shooting.First tom was 20 yards straight on.2nd tom was 34 yards broadside took out the hips.The first bird would of come in closer but I had a perfect head on shot I could not pass up.