• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TEAM # 6 Trick'm N stick'm

ac777

Hey, lets get to know a little about each other and their experience, and get a team name figured out.

I will be hunting around Evansville/Lake Christina in zone 218 with my buddy APA who's on team 4.

I turky hunted last year with shotgun for the first time and had a blast. Had a couple opportunites, but they didn't turn out quite like I wanted, but that's hunting. It truly is an awesome sport. This year I didn't get drawn so I will be using the Hoyt to try and Arrow a Tom.

Heres a few team name suggestions, feel free to comment about them or add more to the list: Strut Soldiers, Tom Tumblers, Gobbler Getters, Thundergobbles, Trophy Tom Trumpers, Thunder Thumpers. I am Particular to Strut Soldiers, the rest I just threw out there.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allright, cool guys. Now we are just waiting on Outfishedagain M,

Shiner2367, and rbs. ONce we get everyone on maybe we can get our name figured out. Archery all the way!!

I'm in Sorry i've been out of town for Work. But i'm back and ready to go

Awesome, loving the avatar also.

Allright, now we are just waiting on Shiner2367 and rbs. We also need some opinons on team names either post up some new ones or pick from one of ours. So far the ones I like most would probably be Strut Soldiers, and Trick m and Stick em.

Hi guys...forgot to check in here last week. I will be hunting last 2 seasons with bow. This will be my first time hunting with the bow but I am pumped up for it. I have hunted turkeys for about 12 years or so. I hunt north of Redwood Falls along the MN river on private land. BTW I like trick em and stick em

Ryan

well at least 4 out of 6 of us are hunting archery, and we seem to all like trick'm N stick'm so I will put that up as our name, I can change it if anyone has an objection, just would like to get a name up for us.

I will be hunting in either 227 or 236 unless something better comes up. It will be interesting to see how the properties are used that late in the season. Both have decent numbers of bird but also have hunting pressure on the property of very nearby.

Good Luck

Got to get out and practice my shooting from the blind.

Steve

Sorgy, got a quick guestion for you. Im guessing u must have a over the counter bow tag since u said ur hunting late season. Does that mean you can hunt more than one season and any area you want?

Yep your right about the 50+ only for archery. so since your hunting around redwood in 425 your ok. Which season is everyone going?

After seventeen years, there are two things i've found to be ture every single year. 1. the excitment never changes and 2. the five day seasons are never enough. So I'm headed down to Kasnsas for four days on april 16-19, then its a short minnesota season april 25-26 then Nebreaska may 9-11. I love turkey hunting. The fiancee says to much but o well.

Sounds like you are going to have some fun. I thought about going to SD this year but I don't think I will be able to do it. I need to get in with a couple guys I know and just go. Maybe next year. Anyone else have multiple bird chances?