• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

you guys are gonna laugh your heads off at this. Yesterday, after diggin ourselves out of our 2nd blizzard in two weeks I was taking some pics of the Alps (12-14 foot drifts) that have developed in my backyard. Me and the wife were just talkin about guns and she asked about shell shot. I fetched by Berreta and we went outside, paced off 30 yards and KAPOW, KAPOW, KAPOW hi brass #4's, 2 3/4 inch shells into a snow drift!!!! This kinda gave her a illustration of how shell shot works. I was kinda amazed myself because I've only ever used paper to pattern it. So, I thought, why not walk up and show her how much denser the pattern is at closer ranges. We moved in to 20 yards, 15 yards, 10 yards and finally 10 feet. The pattern diameter, needless to say was reduced as we got closer to the snowbanks. Besides, it gave me a sense of revenge blastin away at em. G'head, have a laugh at my expense.

LOL....RIGHT!!!! No one can eat that much snow. We got another blast comin in tonite thru tomorrow into Sunday. 3rd on in 2 weeks. These drifts ain't gonna be gone til mid May or later, I tell ya. I'll send you some pics if ya want. Gimme your email addy and I'll do it.