• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Let's see your boat

Chris Haley

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: MinnesotaBoatman
I saw many Caribou.

Really, in lower Ontario?

The Slate Islands Provincial Park is noted for having Ontario's largest herd of Woodland caribou. There is no hunting or predators. They were running on the beaches, swimming between islands and walking through the camp. That is one of the reasons I went there. It was part of an adventure phase I was in.

I guess this is puny against all you big guys' date=' but I love it. It only has a Merc 25 electric start and I do have problems getting to plane out with 2 people in it, but the 40 HP I want is a little out of my budget right now.quote']

Hey that lund is a great boat and the fish dont know what your fishing out of. :-)

DeadandWhiteface003.jpg

I truly want to thank you for posting this pic. It reminds me of going camping with my parents on Lake Ripley near Litchfield. Almost every time we went there was a horrible storm and this would be the same thing we would wake up to. After finally bailing out all the water and we would get it to float again we would have to go and find the overhang for the camper that blew off.

I still miss my parents boat and am still upset they ever got rid of it. It was a Cadillac Boat. If any one has a pic of one of these boats could you please post it. I would love to see one again, next time I'm at my dads I will look for a pic.

Leech21,

How do you like the FishHawk? It's a tiller, correct? I've been thinking about finding one like that but I'm not sure how the tiller would be pulling the kids on a tube once-in-a while. Would it be hard to steer a 75-90 HP tiller without some sort of power assist? Sure would be a nice fishing rig, I'll bet. Don't mean to hijack the thread but maybe someone can provide a little insight.

Nothing too special here.

Early 80s 16' Mirrocraft w/ a 60hp Johnson.

- RAM Rod Holders all the way around the boat

- Lowrance LMS334c

This is a photo from when I bought it. (sorry about the quality).

chrisboat1.jpg

She catches fish as well. Sturgeon Excursion on the Rainy River 2 years ago.

boatpicture.jpg

I can't believe I don't have any better pictures of this boat. And I do love it, its set-up absolutely perfect for how & what I predominantly fish.