• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Let's see your boat

Chris Haley

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fishing Novice. I noticed your "mooring" system. I'm curious, is that something you made or purchased. I've been tossing around the idea of "mooring whips" / used boat lift. That system you have there seems like it would work for me. Anyone else seen / used a system like that?? (1st page, 7th post, NICE red Lund /150 Merc). Thanks in advance.

boiler, very nicely done! The rope lights are a great idea! cool Did you double check all these old rivets before you buttoned it all back up? So what are you going to do with that little Crestliner hiding on the side of the garage?

I love the rope lights. I'm glad I thought of it. wink I normally leave them off, but when I need to tie a knot, see what I'm doing, light up so another boat can see me, they really do the trick.

Checked and replaced a couple of rivets.

The Crestliner hiding beside my man fort has gone down the road. Parting was sweet sorrow, but I was gathering a small fleet of boats and one of them had to go.

I'm not sure, that was at a friends cabin. It works great, I was really surprised how well it would keep the boat away from the dock. The large spring in the front and the one in the back really absorb the waves well. I'm not sure if they made it or purchased it but I think it would be easy to make yourself. I think it's a good setup if you only keep your boat in the water a few days at a time.

Thanks,

Alright, here she is. 620T with 150 horses of pure evinrude power with a handle. Trolling motors are 36V minn Kotas with the Terrova on the bow being 101lbs auto pilot and co pilot with universal sonar.

IMG_3426.jpgIMG_3428.jpgIMG_3430.jpgIMG_3429.jpg Now I got her in a snow storm in Nov. I have been waiting for a nice day to pull it out and get some nice full view photos. BUT WE HAVE NOT HAD A NICE DAY YET! aarrgghh

IT was a calm night when docked her, so I didnt back it in. This is what I woke up to. Lesson learned. I'll have to get pictures of her floating. It a 84 Lund 16' Pike with a 87 Mercury classic 50 (45hp) I put a deck up front with storage for batteries and goodies I use a cooler with a areator for a live well and a smaller one for bait everything is controled from the drivers seat. Running lights and a spotlight on the bow with an interior light also front and reae trollers and finders. This was a shell when I got her wish I had pics of the rebuild.

DeadandWhiteface003.jpg