• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

April fools thing at school

Jordyn Kaufer

That is pretty funny as well as gross.... I got my daughter pretty good this morning. I gave her a bunch of hershey kisses that I had taken the chocolate out of the wrappers. It was pretty funny watching her unwrap the emptied candies...

I like the Saran Wrap, personally I would go with Karo Syrup on the toilet seat. You don't notice it until you would sit down and warm it up with body heat.

Good luck getting it off with just toilet paper.

DD

Im not sure about at school, but at work i've switched the keys around on the keyboard for those that have to look at their keys when they type.

Take all of the ink out of someones pens. EVERY pen.

Put a small pc of scotch tape of the speaker pc on their phone's handleset then keep calling them, they cant hear you.

we have a digital display system here for patient needs, so its been quiet today, no one wants to have fun. Got one staff member so proud of her mercedes SUV so I got on the computer and scrolled across the marquee: Must Sell Mercedes SUV, best offer takes it home tonight and got people to go and make her offers on it. She could not put the 2 & 2 together that she was being pranked, ended up calling it to my boss, where I was sitting to report that "there is something wrong with the system because it says my mercedes is for sale and it isn't" who told her maybe it was a april fools prank. But for that 15 minutes I was busting a gut, but then I got the look, so no more pranks

What, nobody leaving the phone number for the zoo and having them ask for L.E. Phant or Mr. G. Raff???? We got a guy to bite at the office a few years back, and he wanted to know who left him the message. He went higher up and didn't realize the the further he went, the more people were laughing at him. laughgrin