• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Moose applications due soon

The deadline for the Minnesota 2009 bull moose hunt is May 1st don't forget, despite the declining moose population in this state it still is a great hunt to participate in and has very good odds of harvesting an animal if you put your time in scouting and locating their core areas. This year season will run October 3-18 it's a once in a lifetime drawing if you had been drawn after 1991 only minnesota residense 16 and older can apply,you must have a group of 2 to 4 people and it is good for one bull moose.If you get drawn for area 77 let me know I will help you as much as possible we took are bull from this zone

It took me 12 years to get draw and my dad had been applying for 20 plus year it was somthing I never forgot to do and never expected to get drawn for. They are really fast with the results if I remember right it was mid may when we got are letter in the mail. Sorry Don hope you get a tag and 50" bull just remember once he is down the fun is over it took me from 9pm to 3am to cut it and get it out a memory I will never forget.