• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gulp Alive! Liquid

OnAFly

Does anyone know if the stuff in the tubs is the same as the stuff in the spray bottles. I would like to just get a spray bottle and put all of my bags into one jar, but I don't want to accidentally ruin 5-6 new bags of Gulp.

I am not sure if it is the same stuff, but am guessing it would not ruin your Gulp!s if you stored them in it. But, again, I am just guessing. Contact Berkley, they should be able to give you the official ruling.

The $20 or $40 per tub does seem high, but I think they say the tubs are the equivalent of 3 or 6 bags of Gulp. I've never counted though, even though I have a few tubs (and many bag) or gulp products. And I agree with jeepguy, try to keep those tubs sealed and level or you'll have a mess.

Price comes out to be real close to buying the equivalent amount of bags. Stick with the bags until you know if you are going to go use it that much. I do believe they changed the lids. I have a bucket from two years ago and one from last year and no problem with the newer one.

I bought one of the tubs last year and it leaked all over the place, so I started buying more bags. I was thinking of getting something with a more reliable seal and just put all of my bags into it and add more of the liquid. I just couldn't find anything with a wide enough lid and a reliable enough seal, though I didn't really look all that hard.

The tubs fit perfectly inside those plastic Folgers coffee tubs. Can be a pain taking it in and out, but at least the mess is contained.

Your right 2 small buckets of them do fit in one can perfectly. Thanks for the tip.

Originally Posted By: Sumander
The tubs fit perfectly inside those plastic Folgers coffee tubs. Can be a pain taking it in and out, but at least the mess is contained.

Your right 2 small buckets of them do fit in one can perfectly. Thanks for the tip.

No problem, Fishdale. That's one of the reasons I love these boards. Someone has probably experienced the problem I am having and has found a simple solution. We are all helping each other out.

I am going to use Lock n Lock plastic containers to store my Gulp leeches. They are a snap lid with flanges and a silicone seal,and guaranteed not to leak and lifetime warranty. They come in all different sizes and shapes, round cylinder, squares and rectangles. They are food safe and float. I use them all the time in my kitchen for food storage. Walmart, Target, internet. They are g..ood!

Oh, Oh. I can see it now, wives mad all over MN when they can't find thier plastic containers. Hide them well in your boat guys. Or.........do what I might do, buy her some new ones, and I will take the old ones.