• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New litter French Spaniels

French Spaniel

Boy are we a tired household. We had a litter of 7 French Spaniel pups. We thought she was going to have them Sat. afternoon or evening. So we sat with her until 6:30 a.m. Sunday before the first one and the last one around noon. My wife never went to bed or took a break...what a trooper.

The stressful thing was that we had three others stillborn. The vet said it is not unusual but it was stressful to us nonetheless.

The pups in this litter were all spoken for a month ago(except for one). I stopped reservations at six. It is nice to have homes for them in advance of the birth. Here is the HSOforum if anyone is interested in seeing what French Spaniels look like: www.minnesotafrenchspaniels.com

I would have sent puppy pics but I'm not smart enough to know how to do it on this site.

More troopers in the family. I didn't know this until right now. My 5th grade son and 7th grade daughter took it upon themselves to take 2 hour shifts all night long to make sure the pups were ok. Makes a Dad proud.