• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
anchor man

new dog bed

I finally purchased a large dog pillow with hopes of my 14 month old yellow lab using it to sleep on. She has been spoiled and slept in our bed for the past 9 months, but is now just taking up too much bed space. Does anyone having any helpful ideas about how to get her to use her new bed?

Thanks

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• HMMMMMM there's a Sammy's pizza in elk river.......... i gotta go!!!!!!! they closed the one in st cloud/waite park!!!!!! 
    • When you say you save $50-$80 a month, can I ask what you were paying before and what services were in that package?  I am paying $100 a month for Dish.  I have 2 receivers with one of them controlling 2 tv's and the other receiver controlling 1 TV.  I have the sports package but not other extras such as HBO, Showtime, ETC... I was considering possibly changing since I only watch sports NFL n NBA and the wife only watches basic tv channels and HGTV and my kids watch youtube and Netflix and rarely watch regular tv it seems.  Just trying to get idea's...
    • the new bait shop is on 169 north over by Sammy's Pizza, Chanticlear Pizza, and Play it Again Sports. 
    • i drive by Ebners place everyday, well most every workday!!!!!! i best look tonight. is this new bait shop taking over at the Ebners old place???????
    • It won’t take 5 years to change the signs, IMO.  2 tops and my money is on 1 more.  I did just get offered a club member deal on a “vintage” Cabela’s cap when I tied placing my order.  The thoughts that went through my head... 🙄   Yes, tried to place my order; use up the last of my points and move on.  Oops, system error, we can’t access your points at this time.  I can see em there, just can’t touch em.  OK, I’ll call back another time. 😤   Still can’t spend money there when I try...
    • I didn't think there ever was such a thing as too many shells! Just saying.
    • yeah, that lakeville FF has been going downhill.  Still, if I need some tackle or something, I'm more likely to go there than across the street.
    • I'm surprised by how much they have merged things together, like a single flyer for sales and whatnot.   I thought the usual way to do this was to maintain two separate brands, to provide the illusion of competition, even though it's really just one place.     I could give a rat's arse what they want to call it, just give me the best prices and put what I want on the shelf and I'll throw my money there if you call it Cabela's or Bass Pro.
    • Seen  the guy again yesterday & asked him if he was finding many & he replied that he thought they were just about done down here already.
    • I bet you're right about Cabelas. As for Fleet Farm, I've been really disappointed in the Lakeville location lately. Over the past year their prices have gone up, they are often out of the item I'm looking for, and they usually are understaffed at the checkout lines.  Perhaps it's just that one store, but I kinda doubt it. Hope they turn it around because I used to love FF and I'm starting to head to other stores now.