• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who's a Believer in This Team?!?

solbes

Down 4-2 with under 40 seconds in regulation. Game tying goal with 0.8 seconds? Goal in OT to win it.

And I'm reduced to finding this out on the internet. All of the radio broadcasts stopped working or didn't work to begin with. I got an almost real time update of the tying goal from Fox 9 news. STUPID ESPN U!!!!

Can't wait for tomorrow night's game. I couldn't be more excited! And to think my wife gave up and went to bed...

I've watched the Youtube replay about 15 times and still can't believe it. Oberg loads up his shot and get's it through three Tigers, one Bulldog, and the goalie to hit the back of the net. It will forever be in my top five.

The best finish I've seen since Blake Wheeler's goal in the UM UND F5 game!

It was an absolute great game...and the outcome even better...woke my wife up by yelling "no way" repeatedly! By far the best game of the day...the only game IMO where both teams looked real good...were skating the entire game! I was a little concerned however that it looked to me like Stalock was fighting the puck for much of the game...hopefully that's not the case tonight! Good luck Dogs!