• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KillZone:2

zamboni

Just rented this tonight. After playing COD:WaW it's tough getting used to. On COD- up is down with the thumbstick, KZ up is up. Then using gun sights is totally different as well. Confusing! I will get used to this, and then go back to COD and get mixed up again.

under the options screen on either of the games, you can reverse the up/down on the joystick. Killzone 2 is a lot of fun. I beat the game in a few hours and ranked to the highest rank online in just a couple of days. Killzone was going for more realism when they created the game, and the graphics rock. WAW doesn't keep my interest up like COD4. The only thing that I can't really get used to is pressing down on the right stick is the aim/sighting function. I'm so used to that being the melee function.

Zamboni like mamohr686 said you can invert the controls any way you want. You can do this in every game under the "controls" option. Ive got my controls set to analog 2, I think, that way the button layout is more like COD.

Im up in the air about this game. The actual game, guns, idea is good but I absolutely despise the aiming in this game, so much so I rarely ever play it. Its so jerky I have the hardest time just aiming and I just end up spraying bullets everywhere. I figured Id play it and Id get used to it but it never happened. Id rather play COD4-5 and be a bullet shooter than play Killzone2 and be a bullet stopper.

Yeah I would switch configuration around, but only rented it for a couple days. I just got hooked on the Team Deathmatches on COD:WaW and don't know how much KZ2 will be played before I return it.

I played capture the flag yesterday and overall wasn't all that excited about it. Takes just long enough to capture the flag for the other team to get 5 guys on you blasting you. Team deathmatch is a blast.

also for the invert axis controls of these games, there is an option for either your xbox in general or your gamertag which automatically adjusts the options for you. i think it is in preferences somewhere.