• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

8 x 16 Truk Mate Fish House ** price reduction**

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2318.jpg

Shell manufactured in 2004 and interior completed that fall.

Exterior

-very heavy duty frame

-3500 pound weight. Licenced for 4500

-electronic brake hubs can be wired for additional braking

-heavy duty toungue jack

-12 volt powered hydraulic lift

-spare tire

-trailer lighting

-aluminum siding and roof

-lower diamond plate rock guard on front

-2 x 2 wood framing

-LP tank holder including 2 30lb tanks

-regulator with auto switch over and grill hook up

-3 15 x 30 windows with blinds

-porch light

-licensed and titled

Interior

-wood paneled

-painted and insulated floor

-suburban 16,000 btu forced air furnace

-7 holes with catch covers

-3 24 x 18 cabinets

-1 18 x 12 cabinet

-4 pull out drawers

-TV shelf

-12 volt and 110 wiring with external power hook up

-3 12 receptlacles and 4 110 outlets(8 total plug ins)

-CO2/smoke detector

-2 flip down bunks with air pads

-3 burner stove with oven

-microwave

-double wide entry door

-dinette converts to bed with cushions

-hook up for cable or satellite TV

-remote controlled pioneer CD stereo and speakers

Very nice fish house. Pulls well and fishes comfortably. $6500.

Call to view at 952 926-1479 or email spankylabs at aol

Not really sure what more pictures would show. My policy on pictures is pretty simple since there seems to be a fetish about fish house photos. It's parked in my garage. Make an appointment and take all you want. That way you can get all the angles you want and even use a tape measure if so inclined. If I thought more pictures would help the sale, I'd send them but the 3 shots included give a fair indication of what is for sale. If interested, come take a closer look.

Not really sure what more pictures would show. My policy on pictures is pretty simple since there seems to be a fetish about fish house photos. It's parked in my garage. Make an appointment and take all you want. That way you can get all the angles you want and even use a tape measure if so inclined. If I thought more pictures would help the sale, I'd send them but the 3 shots included give a fair indication of what is for sale. If interested, come take a closer look.

Sorry I guess I was just looking for more info on the hole location.

Nice house best of luck with the sale.

Sifty

- There are two holes in the back of the house by the door that you can see in the 3rd picture above. You can sit at the dinette and fish.

- There are two holes in the middle of the house in front of the cushioned wheel wells.

- There are two holes in the front of the house along the wall under the window.

- The last hole you can see in 2nd picture in front of the stove.

Over 1700 views in less than a month and not one showing. Sure would like to get this thing moved before the new one is done in a few weeks. Very nice, solid shack for the money. Needs to be seen to appreciate the quality. $6000

One last price reduction before the new one comes. At that point I will pull it off the market and into storage until fish house interest increases next fall. $5500 gets someone a very nice shack.

Ok, thank you, i am guessing by this you mean the hydraulics are 12 volt depending on how the system comes is set up it is either powered by connecting to plug that goes to your vehicle trailer light or a cord you plug into your dc outlet