• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Man, I used to go 4-5 times a week. I was pretty good. My buddy that I ski with is just amazing. He skies courses still at least once a week. I could go more behind my boat, but I do not even like skiing behind anything but a real towboat. My buddy has a '07 Malibu Response LXI and it just does not get better than that. I love skiing and it seems like the sport is dieing now with all the wakeboard hype. I am glad to see others on here that enjoy it.

We still ski and foot some mornings on Prior if anyone is in the area. I'll admitt that we spend most of our time wakesurfing now. Kind of nice that we can do that on the weekend even with all of the boat waves. Hopefully we're not upsetting too many of you when we are surfing on the calm nights too wink

I am I am...not so much water skiing, but love to wakeboard, and surf. Wakeguy, are you on Wakeworld too??

At any rate,I am down in the Faribo area, and have an older Mastercraft if any of you have the itch to go.

There is a guy on Cannan lake down this way that puts a course up every year, I think I know how to get in touch with him....

Justin

Justin - I check in on wakeworld from time to time but haven't been there lately. You should come to our tournament on lake Washington this year. Last year we had 50 surfers with one Enzo set up for regular riders and one set up for Goofy riders. Usually after the tourney we will bring the boats together to create a massive half pipe.

Justin - I check in on wakeworld from time to time but haven't been there lately. You should come to our tournament on lake Washington this year. Last year we had 50 surfers with one Enzo set up for regular riders and one set up for Goofy riders. Usually after the tourney we will bring the boats together to create a massive half pipe.

I was actually at that tournment last year. The X-star's wake was killer, I rode right before Chet Whirley, who showed me up, but it was a blast. I saw the boats weighted that day for the surf, but didn't have the time, as the Mrs. was ready to pop shocked

I have never even heard of a halfpipe, but I can surf for a long time. PM some details when your in the water. I can bring plenty of fuel and 303! grin

I think that the PM feature is disabled on here but you can email me at mness @ crystal pierzdotcom. The X-star is owned by Brett, and he rides on Prior too. As much as I hate the traffic on Prior, we manage to have a good time on the lake.

Not even sure if it can be considered a summer, more like an extended spring transitioning into an early fall grin On a serious note, I wish we could get a few more weeks in before we have to put them away!