• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

THE WALL

DTro

What do we do when we catch the biggest fish of our life? Well of course it goes on the "THE WALL".

Whether in picture format or a replica or skin mount, it goes up there.

Well here's a chance to create our own virtual wall of personal bests.

All you need to do is send me the picture (or a link to picture) of your personal best, and I'll get it up on THE WALL. No matter if your personal best is a 5 pounder or 50 pounder, whether it was caught last year or 20 years ago. Send it over to me and it will go up on THE WALL.

As you upgrade to a new personal best, you can then send that to me and I will replace the old picture on the wall with your new one!

I will keep the thread locked so that THE WALL is pictures only. When you see the topic bumped, you will know a new personal best has been added.

So there you have it, send the Channel and Flathead pictures and any info about the fish you would like included (size, bait, lake or river, or just a simple picture) to me at [email protected]

The wall is bare, let's fill it up! The sooner you send it to me the higher spot up on the wall you secure wink