• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

No more getting stuck in the snow....

Well after this years snowfall the wife decided I need a truck instead of the SUV. Found a good one and will be picking her up Friday. 01 with only 88K on it so it will last me many more years. Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor.

6568DF0B-D444-E96A-E012132AAB2015A7.jpg

Matt I got a 99 Jimmy thats loaded you would look good in. Glad to finaly be back in a pick up, no more need for the PP towing service I hope. As for my shack thats not a problem I'm a carpenter I'll build me something to help load the castle up.

I've seen guys use folding atv ramps for loading houses like yours and it seemed to work pretty well as long as you have enough room in the back to manuever yourself out once you pull it up there. Shouldn't be hard a fab up something like that you might even be able to find a used one for cheap.

Been along time since I had the EXT cab, first time for a topper but it has a cool feature, the front glass on the topper swings down to clean the glass on the cab and outside topper glass plus sliders on truck and topper for my 9' rods. She ran like a champ coming home 120 or so miles less than a 1/4 tank of gas pushing head wind. Might be better but my foots heavy and I had to see what it could do, 0-80 in no time grin

Sounds like your topper has some nice features.. It is kind of a pain when you can not access things from the side and have to climb into the back of the pickup to get anything out of there... The gas mileage sounds pretty good for a truck like that too...