• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Grrr

ya mark was one of the 50 great drivers he kinda had bad timing first he got beat by the 3 then the 24 one of marks best yrs he won 7 races the 24 won 11 that yr

as far as being remember as good or great championship vs winning i think both get remembered

rusty pearson elloit b allison all above 50 wins a apiece

so there over 200 wins there maybe 5 chamionship and i would say they are very good drivers

to be wining is what is all bout thats why you race championships are bonuses look at formula one their talkin the most wins will be the championship

as i said before its not that hes winning in the cup races hes winning in everything including road coarses which i kinda think says alot about a driver

time will tell but i think he will win some campionships (as in plural) and be up there in that 60-70 wins barrin unforseen injurys etc etc if you look at that 4th team he was with at hendricks never was much good didnt win much over the years i think he won twice

thing bout him and the 3 is they can take a 10th place car and put it in the top 5

like i said kyle probably will never have the following the 3 did but i think he will be up there in wins and championships

i also think its wins that are remember as much as champioships

over 50 wins says you have been good for awhile championship says you were good that year

pearson 100 wins dj championship 30 some wins.. bobby allison 80 some wins terry and bobby championships barley 50 wins between them

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Mark Martin be remembered as a loser? If he is remembered at all?

Mark Martin will NEVER be remembered as a loser nor will he ever be forgotten...

He has always been and will always be one of the greatest nascar drivers to roll out onto the track.

Originally Posted By: SledNeck

Mark Martin will NEVER be remembered as a loser nor will he ever be forgotten...

He has always been and will always be one of the greatest nascar drivers to roll out onto the track.

Exactly, and he didnt need to win a championship to do so.

Originally Posted By: Big A
Originally Posted By: SledNeck

Exactly, and he didnt need to win a championship to do so.

He has'nt won a champioship but is a very classy guy who has 20 plus years of driving, he also has the respect of every driver in the garage and also a few that are no longer driving.

Kyle is a good drive and has had it going on for the last year and a half there is no doubt about it. There is a history with him and his brother that puts a bad taste in there mouth. The greater then thou is a big thing in NASCAR. I belevie each drive has a bit of it and they need to because of what they do. Some show it some don't.

There are time's when I would like to see JJ or Kennseth jump out of the car and knock the [PoorWordUsage] out of someone,right know that is the thing that NASCAR is missing. Kyle I beleive is trying to be the cocky one but I don't thing you can do that until you have earned the respect of the people around you.

There is a ton of talent, not only in the driver but with the whole crew, like I said before he has just rubbed people the wrong way.

If you remember back a bunch of years there was a punk driving the 24 car that a bunch of people did'nt like and still don't, all because he was'nt from a southern state and did'nt have roots in NASCAR.

Sifty

one thing about gordon is he come along he was one of the first young guns kinda

and think there was some jealously about him stepping right into to a good ride...just ask rusty

he kinda set the tone and changed things really owners instead of lookin for seasoned drivers started lookin for the next jeff gordon

and these days everybody gets in fairly good equipment and are still wet behind the ears as they say lol