• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Grrr

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was funny that before the race and again about halfway through the talking heads tried to pump up the action by saying that pretty soon there will be no more give and take, or, it's time to go now and there won't be anybody pulling over for anybody else.

Nothing happened.

Then about every 50 laps or so after that they kept repeating that the action was about to heat up.

Nothing happened.

Then the race was over. Everybody collected their fat checks, went home, and will be ready to do it again next week in a different town. Sounds a lot like the WWE to me. A traveling roadshow.

I agree. I was very much looking forward to a good 'ol Bristol race after the last couple of snoozers, and I don't think I could have come away from it any more disappointed. What an udderly boring race. If this is how a race is going to go at one of NASCAR's best tracks this year, what does the rest of the season have in store?

Anyhow....Not a fan of Shrub at all, actually have a real dislike for the puke, BUT, what he has done over the course of last season and so far into this season is very impressive. That's a lot of wins in a very short amount of time.

i think old jaws might have said it best

30 yrs ago the 3 won there and the rest is history

could be the kid has it

i dont think he will have the swagger the ole man had but certainly has all of his driving skills plus maybe more

i dont like what he did at te end of sat race but i guess he wants to win that why they are there

I think Kyle's temper shows that hes a racer and thats all he cares about. Its good to have that fire. If you finish poorly, YOU should be mad and upset. Different people handle it differently. When Jeff Gordon and Mark Martin are all smiles and giggles after they finish bad, it just makes me think that they are more worried about putting on a good face for their sponsors and their "Brand" than dominating the race track.

Kyle's not worried about "Kyle Busch The BRAND" or how his other ventures are performing. He just drives without worrying about his image. And man, hes been driving well this year.

ya i agree

he young and kinda shows his inmaturity

but sat was a tuff when you have it won and lose by something out of your control but that part of racin those guys also put the car under you

but no doubt he the best out there.. i think

i wasnt a 3 car fan but he was the best in his time

i like watching him i'm not slammin him at all

and i think what you said bout gordon and martin is alittle off thats maturity understanding you cant when every race

if any body should be throwing tempter fits its martin jeeper he had fast cars all yr but look where he is barring any more real bad luck

i say he makes the chase no probalem he2 only 150 some out

Like,him or not. The Rat wins another. This team has something figured out and if he can keep his head on straight, he could be a contender.

NOT! Even if he was driving an American car.

Do we have to go through this again? Toyota is a company based in Japan, period. GM, Ford, and Dodge are not. Where their cars are made makes no difference. All the Toyota money gets funneled back overseas eventually so that isn't an American automaker in my eyes along with many others who don't believe they should be allowed in NASCAR which IS based in the USA. If NASCAR had any standards they would have left it the way it was instead of looking for the next quick buck, but now they're seeing the results of lowering their standards with lower fan attendance and dwindling support.

Joe Gibbs racing is an american company based in the USA that employs Americans. Toyotas money to get Joe Gibbs on board is not going back to Japan. Plus the advertising dollars spent in NASCAR by Toyota are not goign back to Japan. You have your opinion and I respect that. I like NASCAR how it is now. I believe the biggest factor in the drop in attendance is the current state of the economy. Its expensive to go a race, much more so than a baseball game.

I like nascar to BUT as everything else money has takenover

was a little disappointted in the race sun not real exciting

but not sure thats nascar fault i dont think they designed the

new progessive banking and if they did i think they did it

thinkin it would be better racin

I dont think toyata has anything to do with the racin

they have a driver that comes along once on 20 yrs or so

i think kyle woulda been doing the same if he had stayed in the 5

funny you bought up the toyota deal as i was driving home today

a honda passed me kinda racie lookin car i couldnt help but wonder how long before they get into it

I get mad at nascar to but for them its kinda like being pres you cant pleeeeeza all the people all the time