• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

GSP pups?

natebuddy

We have pups coming, our dog Gauge was just studded out. You'll have to wait gestation period and 6 weeks. E-mail me if you're interested! See pics of Gauge in an earlier post!

------------------
Matthew J. Breuer
Northcountry Guide Service
[email protected]
-----------------------
Custom Jigs and Spins
Phelps Tackle
Today's Tackle
Stone Legacy
Ice Leaders

My huntin' and fishin' buddy's GSP just a litter on Easter Sunday. I think he may have a female still available. Good line of GSPs out of Fly n High Kennel in Twin Cities. We live in Rochester, so wouldn't be much of a drive for you. Let me know here if you're interested and I'll put you in touch.

Hey the Guy I bought my GSP from just had another litter. My dogs sister 6 male and 2 female only one female for sale. Just had dew claws and tail docked today. Go to www.ttkennels.com and check it out. I tell ya if they turn out half as good as mine I would be all over it. Exc. blood lines and great hunters. Check it out.

Shorthair Guy