• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
bobber_down

Black Lab/German Shorthair cross

I was just wondering if anyone's ever had one? Just curious if they have more lab characteristics or more shorthair characteristics...Is each litter different?

My puppies Dad is a GSP and her Mother is a Choc. Lab....She is all Chocolate in color. She has some speckles on her feet and a patch on her chest. She also has a little white on her tail. Some days she looks like a Lab and others a GSP. Her face looks just like her Dad (gsp), she does have longer legs and she runs in the field when she hunts just like a GSP. She is a great dog. I have pictures of her but don't know how to post. Tim MF

I'd like to see a picture if you wouldn't mind. You can email them to [email protected] Thanks.

It will be interesting to see how the pups turn out.

Does your dog seem to like the water, does she handle the cold well?

[This message has been edited by bobber_down (edited 04-06-2004).]

yeah, she does have a lot of GSP features, especially in the face. Nice looking dog. A buddy of mine is having a litter of GSP/Black Lab. Might have to think about getting a pup.. Thanks.

Here's the pics of the father (pure GSP) and Mayfly's lab/GSP cross. She'll always be a GSP to me!

Gauge...(Father)
47b4da32b3127ccebce34b5945d20000001610

Luci...(Daughter)
47b4da32b3127ccebce34ac905da0000001610

Gauge was just successfully studded out to a GSP, so if anyone wants pups, let me know!

------------------
Matthew J. Breuer
Northcountry Guide Service
[email protected]
-----------------------
Custom Jigs and Spins
Phelps Tackle
Today's Tackle
Stone Legacy
Ice Leaders