• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Dark Cloud

Spring Ramblings and Reports

The headline should have read look at the guys that have been fishing all day with nothing to show for it crycryfrown.

HEY you did snag a big ole carp!!! And I caught the anchor!! So it wasnt all for nothing gringrin

Originally Posted By: CNYFrank
DC , ,that hurts

I thought of you when I typed it. wink

What part of me were you thinking of cool

Tank and I did some troutin this afternoon close to home. Had a great time catching a whole bunch of these...

p4082896.jpg

p4082897.jpg

A one handed action shot...

p4082899.jpg

We just ate a couple that were delish, but most went back...

p4082903.jpg

p4082904.jpg

I snuck out before work today for an hour and put the wood to a few more trout. Tanks wandering the creeks today also... cool

I snuck out before work today for an hour and put the wood to a few more trout. Tanks wandering the creeks today also... cool
Hey there is no sneaking out anywhere eek DC you have e-mail whistle.

A few from this morning...

Yes it was cold...

p4092906.jpg

Played with the 11.5ft float rod and centerpin reel this morning...

p4092908.jpg

Thunder - You would be surprised how well a big guy can sneak eek

Nice Baby Mud Carp there boys...when I grow up I want to Trout Fish sickcry

You and Tank need to come up here and get some of those out of my Sucker Streams...they are so thick, you could shoot them with a 22Cal. laugh

Call me if you run out of Tissues whistle

"when your grow up" ??? We might be waiting a long time! crazy

When your grow up...use spell check whistle

C'mon Mod...delete my foul reference in my post...I'm waiting grin

Caught 7 trout this morning between 12 and 16 inches. Kept 2 for eating.

Good job Tank...let me know when you can make it up so I can give you an August West Trout Guide and a nice shore lunch.

You can bring junior if you want wink

Keep the pictures coming...those Trout have some nice coloring on them.

Those are some nice looking trout. That new feed makes em look like the have been in the stream a while...

Todd and I managed a few perch but nothing spectacular, the afternoon was pretty bad.. Had a good time fishin Todd. Caught and released a few desirable and undesireable fish, as well,,,;) Good luck tomorrow guys...

1001454.jpg

1001455.jpg

If you look at the right and the left of where timmy is setting you can see diaharria stains on the inside of my boat sickcrylaughlaughwhistle

Nice perch guys!

Todd - please tell me your next boat will not have bench seats. You should be pealted with splitshots for buying a Lund with benches!!! grin

DC, one of the reasons why I don't have seats is I won't pay for the lund seats way to much coin,as far as I'm concerned the ones you can buy at all the sporting goods stores BLOW whistle.

No, I mean step up to a flat floor and pedastal seats with your next boat.

Our old Grumman was deep and wide but had benches. After getting the Alumacraft, im highly annoyed with benches! lol

Although you might like the add-on we had in the old boat. We after a few years bought nice seats like in the traps that were heald on by a channel that ran the length of the bench. They were real nice for adjusting the seat where you wanted it. As we age sitting spread eagle or side saddle, plus crawling over the benches gets real old...

Here is a link to a seat mounting bracket real similar to what we had...

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templa...&hasJS=true

DC I fogot to mention that only where timmy and other passengers sit is a bench the middle and rear seat are split and can walk through.Lund makes a floor for my boat that are removable If I put this floor in it then I will have to go with the 40 hp E-tech and thats allot of coin about $1,400 more and no electric start.

I have fished out of the lund in question 2x's in as many weeks and I think it works just fine. Not to mention Todd takes me fishin and I will never kick a gift horse in the mouth!!!! gringringrin

P.S. Todd. Mr DEC did stop and question me on the way back to my truck Thursday. Asked if there was any eyes up in the canal yet? Asked if I was the only one fishing from shore whistlewhistle and then he walked away. He then came back across the road and asked to see my license...

Thats the 3rd time this year ive had the luck of running into them. 3 different officers too!!