• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spring Ramblings and Reports

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Callie,

Let me know where you will be launching from and I'll meet you there for the exchange of the fish finder and I will help you load back up if you need it. I get out of work at 5pm and can be anywhere on the South Shore by 5:30pm.

Lee, gimme a call Wednesday during the day. 440-5462. I have to be back home from fishin by 2pm so the misses can go to work. (I am MR mom during when shes at work.) I can meet you when you get outta work somewhere for the fish finder..

Thanks

Cali

Here's what I did after I left Callie. Todd ask Callie where we met (in private) and I wasn't far from there in the spot you asked me about earlier in the year. There is a mess of fish in there and this is what I did in 20 minutes.

media1.jpg

media2.jpg

media3.jpg

media4.jpg

media5.jpg

media6.jpg

media7.jpg

Nice job Lee. Seeing your kid struggleing for space against all the rods should have told me somethin whistlewhistle. Probly should have asked if I could tag along. my daughter would have had a ball.

Again nice job..

Fished yesterday from 8am - 1pm and catch / released 12 eyeballs with only one short one between all of them. I did end up filling the livewell with Sunfish and Crappies, they are the fish I told you I found during the tournament and they were right were I left them. Dad had a blast and wants to get out but now I'm in pre-fish mode for tournament coming up for the eyeballs. smile

Todd, That is part of the reason why I've been fishing were I've been most of the season. Mid lake is just starting to show the weed growth we need and I did fish it a little yesterday and found some nice fish but they were really spread out and if tough comes to shove we will hit it. Going to hit the lake tomorrow from 7am - 3pm just like it was a tournament and we will see what kind of weight we can put in the boat. My partner went out today and the last time I talked to him he was launching at 10am and said the lake was rolling good.

Well today was the day of zero walleye's, I did get a few sunfish and pickerel but it just seemed like the fish didn't want to do anything. I pulled up to a couple of my spots and could see walleye's laying under the weeds but I think this high pressure put them on lockjaw for a day or 2. Also I can't believe how clear the water got in 2 days, I was able to see the bottom in 16' of water.

Well today was the day of zero walleye's, I did get a few sunfish and pickerel but it just seemed like the fish didn't want to do anything. I pulled up to a couple of my spots and could see walleye's laying under the weeds but I think this high pressure put them on lockjaw for a day or 2. Also I can't believe how clear the water got in 2 days, I was able to see the bottom in 16' of water.

Hey Lee...the DXT finally blew up...NOT!!!

I have a nice 3D course at my house in Caz...let's get a once a month shoot going on guys?