• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pointing Dog Clinic, Pointing trials

setterguy

Thats life I guess.....I suspected something was a miss. I have been checking on here constantly and I haven't heard much. Well lets get this together some other time. I was looking forward to this for a while now. The weather was supposed to be ****ty tomorrow anyway. Well, at least I have the day off tomorrow, I can get some stuff done around the house.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Setterguy, I hope everythings ok. I had some "minor" surgery about 18 months ago. It was almost a year before I could shoot or anything else that might jar my head. I just love how Drs. leave stuff like that out until after the surgery. Anyhow I hope we can plan another outing and your ok!

Scotty

No problem. Sorry you're layed up. I think my dog might be a bit wild yet for something like this. Lets reschedule and do it soon!

Making plans don't make it happen. I was supposed to fish Red Wing this a.m. but truck trouble cancelled that. Than I find out that the bite was bad and people were getting blown off the river..... So not going wasn't such a bad deal. Oh well!

mm

Setterguy,

No problem - understood. Hope you are back in action soon. Just so you know, you're not off the hook for the clinic deal though! grin.gif Let's reschedule when you're back to full health and hopefully the weather will be warmer and more people will join in too!

Take care,
Blaze

I am assumign this hasn't taken place yet, and if it hasn't I would like to joing the group if their is room for me and my Vizsla.

I don't check thsi board much so it would be much appreciated if I could get emails about this next event.

Thanks

John

badexpresso yahoo com

Thanks for all the support guys, I laughed out loud at the fact that I have never met any of you and you are all more understanding than guys I've known my whole life. Its definetly a good bunch of guys here at FM!! Again thanks for the understanding and support. Hope to see most of you at Willies hunt on the 17th. Just an update, the surgery went fine and now I only need the pain pills at night to sleep, so everything is progressing well. Thanks again.