• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
HavocTec

Lumenoks

I saw something like that in action at a archery shop resently. I think they are neat, I just have to figure out how to install them in my cedar arrows!

Scotty

got a buddy that wont shoot at a deer with out that light up nok on his arrow. he swear by it. they glow for a while and are easy to find in the dark. i guess it cant hurt to try.

------------------
this is just my 2 cents
Pooh

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• I've used these too. Do you add any meat or whole minnow? Hooked through the back or lip? 
    • Was up there a week ago. We stayed at the Walleye Retreat Lodge but did our own fishing rather than using their houses. First day we went out kind of N-NW of Morris Point into 27' of water. Didn't do too well. Just a couple saugers in the afternoon.    My nephew was up there with another bunch and went out using Adrian's Resort access and did quite well that same day. They gave us waypoints to their location so on day 2 we tried that. It was about 15 miles north in 33' of water. We did much better this day although most were still saugers in the 12" - 13" range. Got a few walleye in the 15" - 19" range and one 21" by your's truly.    Seemed our best success, especially for the walleyes, was dead sticking using a plain hook through the back of rainbows about a foot off the bottom. I talked to one of our neighboring fishermen and he had just landed a 27" walleye.
    • Like others have said, Impulse mayflies on a 3 or 4mm tungsten jig is my go-to for panfish. If you are targeting deeper crappies or big fish only give the Lindy frosted spoons a try, 1/16 works quite well tipped with a minnow head or waxies.
    • WOW!!!  I have read about the electronic reverse problems on DooTalk,,, I have the manual reverse and have not had any issues,,,, Bummer to hear about your engine issue ,,, Hope the dealer gets you up and back on the trails ,,, Who knows when we will get another winter like this again ,,, I do need to get some spare relays one of these days 
    • A gill getter jig(horizontal) and a "flipper" jig(vertical) are the first two to go on the line for sunfish.   Crappies are kinda my kryptonite, so i usually throw the box at them till something works. I am still a meat fisherman, plastics have been very productive at times however.
    • but ya have yer smurf glass there and it's ready to use too!!!
    • Was at Long Point this past weekend. Lots of small fish, no slots from us......
    • Ill let dealer plug into computer and see what shows up. 
    • Pigger steak on the grill, taters and corn. Yea yea, I get docked etiquette points for no serving dishes.