• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HOT cold HOT cold HOT & windy

Jmnhunter

Hey, just wandering if anyone is getting P*ssed off as much as I am. Everytime I have time to go out hunting, the weather goes from perfect hunting weather (cold for me) to gail storm winds and tropical 80degree weather. I'm up here in Bemidji, its perfect right now, 30's but looked at forecast for the rest of the week and weekend, its supposed to be in the 70s. Oh well, I guess theres nothing anyone can do about it. I just want to be able and sit to see something!
-Good Luck

The weather this whole year has been somewhat odd... guess we just have to deal with it... It makes it hard that if you do get a deer, you have to take care of it right away with as warm as its been.... Fortunatly/unfortunatly. I have not had to deal with this yet... YET!~