• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What a night!!!!!

sheepheadslayer

First, I want to thank everyone for your support in making the skunk suit, potentially, a reality. I will share profits with all that take part in it's design, manufacture, and marketing. I can't believe my dream is becoming a reality! Sheepheadslayer, you are really the one who helped me think of the idea, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Not to get ahead of the manufacturing, but we are going to need a model for the ads we are going to do in local print and for Television. I'd do it, but, I'm 5'7" and we'll need a strapping lad about 6'2" or so, any volunteers? You and your wife or girlfriend will need to sign an agreement stating you won't sue the company (all of us FMers that came up with this idea of course are the company)for any long term affects of wearing the skunk suit during the non-payed modeling session. That said, maybe you should be 100% single, you will be anyway after the photo shoots, so it would be easier if you were before hand.

Anyway, help where you can, we'll need a Pro Staff so keep that in mind and this afternoon I'm going to look into some scratch and sniff cards to mail to people. I have so many other ideas, any other ideas that can be contributed would be great. Thanks, we're going to be rich!!!

To cut down on the costs of manufacturing all FM'ers should start collecting the dead skunks that we see on the road, I've seen two myself in the last week. Leech if you'd kindly post your mailing address I'm sure all FM'ers will gladly start sending 'supplies'. How you get the scent glands out is up to you!!!!