• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Adios Mosquitos?

leechlake

The last week the mosquitos were borderline unbearable. I'm taking my five year old out this weekend (bug permitting) and want to know if this cold weather eliminated some or all of the mosquitos (I'm writing this Tuesday am). Anyone hunting, especially by Walker have an update on the mosquitos. Thanks, I don't want my son to get bitten up.

It frosted a little by my house in the Grand Rapids area last night. Long range forcast claims to be highs in the 50's for the end of the week. Seems like the skeets' don't come out unless it is in the 60's or higher. But, how often have the weather forcasters been right?

Actually at first I almost fell backwards with the spray coming out of the bottle. But after it was on my clothes, it was fine.
Obviously didn't matter the other night, had 2 deer under my stand and never once looked up at me.

Rest a sure with the temps in the low 30's to 40's at night, those mosquito's will be long gone VERY soon.