• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Practice

Ole1855

Well I wasn't able to sit in a tree this past weekend but I got out to the practice range for a while. I reminded myself why I don't try to shoot groups when practicing!!! I was shooting at 30 yds., when I hear an arrow I just shot go, "tink", I get to the target and low and behold, I now have an arrow that's twice as long as it should be!!! I hit one of my brand new arrows, with another of my brand new arrows and drove the second one 6" straight down the center of the other one!!! I pulled the arrows and went to shoot another round, I figured I couldn't do that twice, so I tried another group... big mistake!!! I didn't drive it down the center but I hit it hard enough to split it!!! NO MORE GROUPS!!!

Ole

[This message has been edited by Ole1855 (edited 09-20-2004).]

Hey, congrats on the robin hood! I haven't gotten one yet but i have done the thing where the 2 arrows hit and one breaks. I know how ya feel about breaking new arrows. I bought a dozen this spring and i think i'm down to 7 or 8!

hey cool deal. congrats on the arrow splitting! i wish i could shoot groups that tight. sorry bout the 2 broken ones but still must have been cool!!
keep the groups tight. good luck deer hunting!

Pooh

30 yard hood.. impressive.. congrats..

Now that you have it.. save it for fun.. and like you said.. No more groups.. not worth it! Arrows get expensive. I have 2 RH's...1 was during league... 20 yards and shot a target that already had an arrow in it.. oops.. the 2nd I was shooting 60 yards...