• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Worthless at work today?

TomBow

Oh NO! I continue to be a highly valued, highly productive asset to the company! I haven't the time to something as frivilous as thinking about bow hunting, such a small part of my life. I live to do my best so that the owners of the company will make more money. In fact, I'll probably spend the whole time on stand thinking of ways I can convince the powers that be to cut my wage to much and take my vacation away as it is only a waste of time when I could be working instead.

(who the hell am I trying to fool.....seriously, don't get in my way as I head out the door (3 PM, if I can make it that long) or you might get steamrollered!!) Best of Luck to all ya'll!

How many of you guys/gals out there are worthless at work today? Dreaming about hunting/fishing are we? All that I can think about is bringing a youth out duck hunting in the morning and more importantly......bowhunting in the evening. Man, sometimes the internet is a bad thing at work. I have been glued to this site for a couple of weeks. About 16 hrs till daylight of opening day!!!