• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Worst movie ever??????

bae501

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: yopaulypinkfloyd

Texas Chainsaw Massacre part 3 (mid to late 90's) Leatherface with a speak and spell, pic of clown keeps typing food LOL

I thought the 3rd one was dece. for what it was.

HOLY! Have you ever seen the 4th one? WOW! That's bad. Leatherface as a tranny.

Maybe that is the one I am thinking? Just remember it being awful and the whole see and spell thing. The remakes have been a step up at least IMO

Since I am in the "dinosaur" catagory in age, I can remember some real clunkers during my youth. It is funny how some of peoples worst are some of my favorites. Rounders, Holy Grail, etc are some I like and there are those newer movies that are just stupid, Anchorman, Blades of Glory, etc but as far as overall worst movies ever that I went to see and actually paid money for would have to be The Odessa File, the original one, I think they did a remake recently and The Taking of Phelam 1,2,3, again, the original as I hear there is a remake in progress. I just remember falling asleep at both of these when I was younger.

Have you ever rented a movie and after trying to watch it just give up in disgust...and them get ticked off at yourself for renting it. Those really burn my keister! Man I hate that!!!

Most are SO bad..I scrub them from my memory and try to never think about them again.

There is bad and there is "What da @%%#% was I thinking?"...bad.

Bangkok dangerous was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Me and a couple of buddys just sat and laughed at how bad it was it was like [PoorWordUsage]?? were they thinking when they made this piece of garbage. Also the movie with Bill murray in japan, I dont remember what it was called but it is the only movie I have ever turned off before it was over.

There are only 3 movies in my life that I've never been able to watch in their entirety, which means for me, they absolutely sucked the big one!

First on the list is Moulin Rouge. OMG what a POINTLESS movie!!!!!!!!!!

A very close second is Lost in Translation! Good Lord! What was the point to that movie? The Academy Awards people were smokin' something rotten that day.

And now sitting strong in third place is Stepbrothers. Again, another mindless, witless, pointless movie with no humor and no real plot.

And any movie with the biggest, worthless mouth in the world Rosie O'Donnel is automatically scratched off my list of movies to see. I will not watch or listen to one word from that boarish man-lady. Gives me the heebejeebies just thinking of her name! sicksicksicksicksick