• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WILD

knoppers

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wild will lose tonight. Calgary is to tough and Kipper has our number plus they are playing for the division. Nobody on the Wild can stop Iginla. Calgary wins 4-2 and Phaneuf injures someone on the Wild with a bone crushing hit.

Wow.

That was a bold statement.

I'm glad you were wrong! grin

Preds also loose to the Hawks, there may be hope yet!

at least the wild are keeping it interesting. we just need to keep getting points. we seem to play good against the good teams, and sunday on national TV, we have a chance to beat the redwings again.

Oh Biff, please predict them to lose every night. I thought of your post after the 2nd goal.

You got it. Sunday's game: Wild at Detroit. The Wild never match up good with the Wings. Datsyuk and Zetterberg will skate circles around the Wild. Lidstrom and Rafalski will be teeing it up fom the point on the PP. Oh yeah, they got a guy name Hossa too! Some guy named Franzen also. Look for the Wild to get outshot 45-20 and lose 6-1. Wait, Wings goaltending is terrible so Wild lose 6-3.

Heartbreaking! Wild lose 3-2 in a last minute goal for the Red Wings, Zidlicky should have stayed back a little bit, became 2 on 1 and all Hossa had to do was rip it and got through Backstrom. They had some great chances throughout the game and at the end of the 3rd! Last 3 games are critical, we'll need to win these and other teams in 6th, 7th, and 8th in the West to lose! Anything can happen!

Well, they got outshot 44-23 and the Wings skated circles around them. Wild playofff hopes are done. Backstrom was outstanding in net. I don't know how far Detroit can go in the playoffs, their netminding is terrible. Osgood seemed shaky all day.

Originally Posted By: PierBridge
Doesn't Osgood lead the league in Shut-outs?

No. Mason from Columbus has 10 and Osgood has 2 and also has a disgusting .884 SV PCT.

I see they have 8 shut-outs as a team 2nd in the divison maybe?

Looks like Conklin may be the best option in goal for Detroit in the playoffs?

Is there still hope of the Wild making the playoffs? Three games left, they must win out, and the blues and predators would have to lose a couple of their remaing games. doesn't look good, I hope there is a miracle, I love playoff hockey!

Is there still hope of the Wild making the playoffs?

Stick a fork in them, they're done. I too enjoy playoff hockey but I don't see me watching my home team next week. Too bad. I have a feeling things will look quite different with the team this fall.

Originally Posted By: KMR85
Oh Biff, please predict them to lose every night. I thought of your post after the 2nd goal.

You got it. Sunday's game: Wild at Detroit. The Wild never match up good with the Wings. Datsyuk and Zetterberg will skate circles around the Wild. Lidstrom and Rafalski will be teeing it up fom the point on the PP. Oh yeah, they got a guy name Hossa too! Some guy named Franzen also. Look for the Wild to get outshot 45-20 and lose 6-1. Wait, Wings goaltending is terrible so Wild lose 6-3.

Spot on with that prediction...Of course Backstrom made the score closer that it should have been.

I hope the Wild make some changes over the summer. Very boring team this year. They could start by bringing back the green jerseys instead of wearing those ugly red sweaters. That or change their breezers to red. The Christmas colors are terrible.

I hope the Wild make some changes over the summer. Very boring team this year. They could start by bringing back the green jerseys instead of wearing those ugly red sweaters. That or change their breezers to red. The Christmas colors are terrible.

I kind of like the red sweaters.