• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WILD

knoppers

we need a new coach!

we have no offensive attack what so ever, 5 shots first period. the problem is he keeps changing the lines, so no one gets in sync, thats why all the bad passing. why can't he leave the lines the same, they will play much better, it takes time to gel.

skoula really messed up behind our goal, that cost the wild.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wild needs points and trails for the entire 3rd period. However, they only manage a TOTAL of 15 shots on goal for the game.

That is a joke! In a game with that much importance to them they should get 15 shots on goal for the last period.

What an ugly game last night the 1st period was just pathetic. What was it 20-5 in shots and at the end of the 3rd it was 40-15 Calgary. How hard is it to shoot the puck at the net??

I am going to Tuesday's game against Vancouver and I have a bad feeling about that game, 5-1 Vancouver.

What a game tonight. Alot better than the other night and they are a lil more aggressive. That and Skoula scored another goal! I think thats 2 in 3 games now. We need to start playing like this every game and then we may have a chance at the playoffs

Gabby is playing very hot right now, 4 goals now since his return and a few assists. We need them to win a couple in a row now. Not very often this year have they been able to put 2 wins back to back or more. It always goes W L W L W L.

ya, thats the guy, got a kick out of him, he has a lot of spunk and getting in the faces of the opposing teams big guys taking shots at Backs. Need a win tonight. I'm not up on the standings but I think some of the losses to Dallas and Edmonton last night should help the wild right?

I think were still 3 points out of 8th so a win could pull us to within one if the right teams lose. I think dallas is pretty much out of it being 5 points behind the wild, i didnt think edm played last nite but if they did and lost, better for us.

ya, thats the guy, got a kick out of him, he has a lot of spunk and getting in the faces of the opposing teams big guys taking shots at Backs. Need a win tonight. I'm not up on the standings but I think some of the losses to Dallas and Edmonton last night should help the wild right?

That is the first good game that Zidlicky has had in a long time. He can shoot, but his defense leaves a lot to be desired. I can't count the number of times that he has turned the puck over that resulted in a goal against. Much worse than Skoula was last year.

Yeah their PP last nite just looked horrible and i think that made the difference, they even had one in ot for a 4 on 3 and couldnt get it together. They did actually out shoot a team finally and held them to 0 shots in the third but just couldnt put it away.

I would love to go to the game tonight, I wonder if it would be possible to get cheap ones from a scalper? I've never bought them from anyone other than ticketmaster...anyone know if the good last minute deals are out there?

Wild will lose tonight. Calgary is to tough and Kipper has our number plus they are playing for the division. Nobody on the Wild can stop Iginla. Calgary wins 4-2 and Phaneuf injures someone on the Wild with a bone crushing hit.

Wild will lose tonight. Calgary is to tough and Kipper has our number plus they are playing for the division. Nobody on the Wild can stop Iginla. Calgary wins 4-2 and Phaneuf injures someone on the Wild with a bone crushing hit.

Not very many people can stop this guy!