• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Shimano® Torium® Casting Reel

Muddog

No, I'm at this forum because the Torium is a Shimano reel and this forum seem to be the hangout of one person who could tell me where to find one.

I need a high speed reel to throw 1oz and up. So i'm talking 80-100lb braider line. It will not see use every day but will need to be on call when ever I'm on the water.

At a price near that of a Corado, I think the Torium would be just what I would need.

If you can help me get a first hand look at one please post it on the Muskie forum. I have the same post there.

Muddie- thanks for the kind words, I cant take all that much credit, I took a couple of mins to send a few e-mails..

The MPLS Sportshow is at the MPLS convention ctr, and is March 11th through the 15th...

I will either be at the Shimano, Gamma, Nature Vision, or one of the store booths, selling one of those products... I love to put screen names to faces, so if you are there, please look me up. Ask at the Shimano booth. They will know where I am.

Glad to help out!