• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tully Lake Saturday - Who's in?

From the north - Take Tully exit off Rt. 81 rt. 11A South across the street on to Lake Rd. Continue south on Lake Rd as it loops around and take your first left on Wetmore Rd. Follow this south to the end and take a left onto Saulsbury Rd. and take the first right on to Friendly Shores Drive stay straight on this road and at the end of Friendly Shores Drive the parking area for the lake is on the right.

Been a while since we hit this and it should be fun, bluegills, crappies, perch, largemouth, pickerel,white fish and yes walleyes...

Lee - It's the right call with the snow dump were getting up here now and points north are getting blasted.

There is a convenient Burger King Restaurant right across from the off ramp off 81 at Tully for breakfast. I will be there at 6:30 a.m. Hope to see you there...

Weather should be fine....

Jay, I have some jigs that need your attention (paint) if you can? These are some old jigs that you just can't get anymore and think they would be great for perch, Tank might even know what I few of them are and you guys are welcome to some of them if you want.

See everyone in the morning, I might be a little late so don't wait for me if I'm not there by 7am. I'll be dragging my [PoorWordUsage] right behind you. I'm really thinking about hitting the far end of the lake if the snow isn't bad, there is a great flat that should be holding some perch. I've done good down there in the past.

Ok ladies, not sure if the BK is open at 630. If its not we can slip under the highway to that little convience store and get some of those horrible pre-made breakfast sandwiches and road-tar coffee... cool

Also i'll be auctioning off a custom one of a kind cedar ice-scoop at noon...

p2202802.jpg

Bidding starts at 75$ whistle

Wish I was with you guys in the worst way!!! Haven't been around since last week. Seems the visits to Tammi's and her being with her Gram at the Hospital was all it took. Guess my reisitance never got up to par after the stomach bug. (let's blame it on the gardening). After cooking a big meal for her Dad's family and cleaning up, I went down hard with the flu Sunday night. Just like a light switch was thrown. Couldn't even get out of bed. Spent 4 days at her house. Still weak and coughing up junk. I'm going fishing Monday no matter what!

Todd, get in touch. I'll meet you for the spikes, most all of mine died. This year has been [PoorWordUsage] on me. Figures, bought new gear. Should hav bought a motorcycle, we'd be ice fishing in June! I miss the whole ugly lot of you! lol

OK, seriously, who's free this week?! Sniper?

Tim, I'm going to try the place we've always talked about in Tully this week or next if the weather permits. Somebody get in touch, I'm actually watching TV!!!!

Ray - Don't worry about it Tully was pretty much dinkville as far as fish caught a few nicer gills when Jay found a nice little area before he left. Had a good time with the gang and really enjoyed my new sonic hole hopper, Thanks John B. I feel like I was sight fishing a bit but I am very pleased with the operation of the hopper, the 6 gallon bucket with a 5 gallon bucket insert was the perfect height.

It was nice fishing with Lee, Dark Cloud, Tank, Tuzzy, Todd and Frank. Here's ome pics of the better fish I caught..

1001405.jpg

1001407.jpg

1001409.jpg

Tuzzy with a gill..

1001410.jpg

Timmy - I had a feeling that area would pay off. It was a hard choice to leave some fish for hopefully more fish but we are very glad we did!

Tank and I had a ball this afternoon. 3 o"clock hit and the sunfish were on fire, almost non-stop. Every once in a while you had to cut a new hole.

The fish were averaging on the top end of the sunfish scale. I caught this pig while on the phone with Lee...

p2212810.jpg

Quite the maiden voyage with the new traps...

p2212807.jpg

Had to weed through alot of small perch but there were some good ones also...

p2212812.jpg

Very nice seeing everyone again and chattin at breakfast...

Good job guys wink it was nice chatting and fishing with you also glad to see you got into some nice fish.I took off at 1pm and Tim said the bite picked up after I left go figure smirk.I am going solo today I don't know where I will have to bring the camera grin.

Todd - good luck today! Try and take better picts than old shakey hands Timmy. We are runnin slow here today - up at 430 yesterday and on the ice till almost 6! Lots of walking and drilling also. Probably head south for the afternoon and see what we can find... Where is AW???

Fullmoon - Im not a doctor, but I did sleep good last night - you need more fresh cold air. These bugs and illnesses dont stand a chance if you icefish more cool

DC - Thanks for suggestion. Hope to get out tomoorrow since I'm feeling a lot better than I did. Not 100% but... Didn't order any jigs from that guy since I got sick before I had time. YOu got the email list, right? Got to work on the other plan sometime.

Where to go? Think I'll check the forecast and see who may head out tomorrow and/or Tue. Anyone?

Sniper - Never been there. Get in touch, maybe we can take a shot at it or someplace else. Guys have my # or email me [YouNeedAuthorization]@yahoo.com

Sniper and Fullmoon...I am up for some fishing tomorrow. I got a line on the South end of Skaneateles. It is virtually untouched and ready for some fishing. IMy buddy owns a camp on that end of the Lake. He said he was out on the ice walking around and talked to a couple of fisherman that were getting nice fish. I am not going to post what they were catching, but let's just say I was grinning from ear to ear grin

Otisco is pretty much a waste of time. I used to fish it a lot when I lived in Skaneateles. Dink City, but lots of action. The Pigger Lakers are also being had on Owasco in DEEP water!!

Westy, you needs to get out of the kitchen more!! Lee I almost went back to the area I was pulling the nice perch out on the way out. Todd, you must have taken all the fish with you as they stopped biting about 15 minutes after you left. FYI, I have the Navionics Gold and as I went to mark the perch spot that was 7 feet with 13-14 ft all around, I discovered that the lake map was as detailed as one could wish for. Unbelieveable the amount of detail. I guess I should look before we go on some of the other lakes as well.