• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

things lost to the lake not including the big one

gusdawgg01

I've gone through 2 ufo lights this season. Would have been a third but thankfully my 67 year old dad stuck his arm in the hole to grab it. He was up to his elbow and ruined the watch he was given for his retirement. $10 light vs a retirement gift, he elected to save the light.:) Great fishing partner

Last year I was out on Carson's with my friend in his portable. I just had bought this new winter jacket with awesome large pockets on the chest and had my gps pocket pc in it. Leaned over and woosh, was so bummed I didn't enjoy the rest of the trip.

This year was walking out on Wayzata bay, and had the replacement gps in my same pocket, leaned over and woosh. I was ashamed to tell my wife, and she gives me [PoorWordUsage] about it still. Me and another friend were on another spot and he had this LED candle that would change colors, woosh and we were both laughing about that as it was changing colors on the bottom and you could see it. Now when I get out, i never use those pockets for anything valuable ever and would be leery of using any jacket's upper pockets unless they are zipped, or snapped shut.

I had three of those little mag lites in my pocket. Well a buddy needed one I went to get one of them out of my pocket I go to hand it to him and bobble it and down the hole it goes I try to catch it in the hole and end up drooping the other two down the hole while trying to get the first

I had three of those little mag lites in my pocket. Well a buddy needed one I went to get one of them out of my pocket I go to hand it to him and bobble it and down the hole it goes I try to catch it in the hole and end up drooping the other two down the hole while trying to get the first

Now that is funny!

so we leave the landing w/ one 12 oz mt dew for a day of fishing, about midday the can was thought about, and as the can canme from the bottom of the shack it came up looking like a football held by adrian peterson and landed right straight into the hands of the defense... the 8" hole leading 20' to the bottom. watched that big red blob go straight to the bottom. made us even more thirsty knowing the next drink/ beverage was miles away on shore.