• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

STOLEN Wheelhouse!!!

I dont know....these people.

I posted before...last year someone tryed to steal mine while it was parked in my yard with a wheel lock & hitch lock. Both locks were the result of previous tampering & theft attempts.

I never leave it on the ice.

Mine is a KING CROW as well.

Just Me

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crease in the side was made by a vehicle. The only way that is getting fixed is if the siding gets replaced. Inside, if somebody did happen to see it, has Texas long horns mounted on the wall. Thanks again everyone for staying alert.

I put insurance on mine ths year $41 for $5000 coverage seams well worth it to me and then I don't worry about if it gets stolen.
Gees thats not bad my insurer told me 100 a year for abotu that coverage. Does yours have cooking device and bunks in it? Mine does and they said that then it is consided a camper rather than a fishhouse go figure?

What the #@!#? My King Crow was also stolen a few weeks ago! There's a thread in the Annandale forum. I check C-List daily and haven't found it yet. We're still waiting on our insurance to get back to us.

Oh, and the original posters house was probably a 6.5x12. I don't think they make KC's in a 8' width.

OK you SOB, you want to keep breaking into our shacks or worse yet think you can STEAL THEM. I just declared open season on your [PoorWordUsage]. I'm buying a gun and I will use it!!! If you think that I won't just go a head and test me. If you think you have the right to mess with our shacks, we have the right to shoot your [PoorWordUsage].

Boxcar46 I have to agree with you. Think how hard people work to pay for these houses just to have some sob steal it? Personally makes me even more insecure in buying a wheelhouse and putting it out on the ice? My father in-laws cabin got broke into last summer and they stole guns, tree stands etc..they were heirlooms worth personal value! You do not think right away "man I'm out 5g's" your feelin taken advantage of! And yeah the insurance company will give you "some" money for your stolen goods, but to me personally that isn't enough.

Pretty much just me venting but I will definately keep an eye out!

OK you SOB, you want to keep breaking into our shacks or worse yet think you can STEAL THEM. I just declared open season on your [PoorWordUsage]. I'm buying a gun and I will use it!!! If you think that I won't just go a head and test me. If you think you have the right to mess with our shacks, we have the right to shoot your [PoorWordUsage].

I will be doing the same!!!!!

I found hogss222 wheelhouse tonight on Pelican. Here are the details.

I found John's house tonight. It was at the Pelican boat launch off 117. It had been repainted, but they left the stripe, which caught my eye. I drove around the side of it and the door was open about 16 inches. It was open enough that I could see the Buzzer rattle wheels and it had the TV antenna on top. I called 911 and they sent someone out. In the meantime, my wife found John's number on this post and I was able to talk with him when the police came. They painted a brown stripe on it and the brown oversprayed on the window frame. When the cop and I looked inside the house, the brown spray paint can top was on the bed and brand new 'nap' paint roller was in there as well. One left of the 3 pack. The inside of the house had a lot of garbage in it and there was a "tag" spray painted on the inside wall. It was three initials starting with a K. I can't recall the rest of the initials. Four of John's poles where still in the holder on the back wall.

btw- fishing was slow for me tonight, but I guess that doesn't matter since I found the house.

Sweet. good to see good folks do good for others. Another great FM "Got your back" Forum. Now If we could just find the I'll say it "poor word useage" no good for nothing son of a, I'll say it agian "poor word useage" then maybe we could have a good old fashion ball rippage offff age.Just my thaughts.

FYI!!!!!!!! The ice house that BartmanMN found is NOT the original posters, TundraKing's, fish house.

BartmanMN found my house, which looks similar.

TundraKing, just didn't want to take away from your post, as I learned tonight how powerful this site really is!

Keep Lookin! I know I am!

This site is not just info only but this just shows us all that the true sportsman out there look out for everyone. I just hope that these people that steal and break into our houses and get get caught get what is comeing to them. Congrats on finding the house and getting it back. If we all keep our eyes and ears open when we are on the lakes we can find and hopefully prevent some of this [PoorWordUsage] from happening.

Great news!

Was there any info from the police to get a better understanding of who/why they are taking houses? I mean, it sounds like it was taken, painted, used, then left behind.

"Sorry officer, but I just wanted to take it joyfishing?????" confused WT....?