• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

09 television schedule

hoggsback

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Get-em-good
Originally Posted By: ozzie
the guy is dead let it go!!

But his cheap arse legacy lives on!!

He may have been cheap, but his ballplayers have been clean not like some of the big spenders teams!

Juan Rincon

MLB.TV will be airing 26 games this season, not the twins, but random games like espn does. MLB has all the games on the net for a subsrciption, and radio broadcast over the net of all games for a much cheaper subsription which I do buy so I can here the games at work ( I work nights).

FSN and another local channel will carry almost all games and a few preseason games as always.

I just wish there was a local FM radio station would carry the games so I would not have to buy the subscription.

I can here the games at the cabin on a FM radio station out of aitkin, which is nice.

1500, don't get a reception in our shop in monticello. I have a buddie that can't get reception in golden valley, 1500 is a joke.

That hasn't been my experience. I've listened to games well past St. Cloud on way out of town. Good Luck.

I miss CCO having the Twins. I hope they come back someday. You can drive half way around the world and still get that station in. Last summer just made me mad. You would be driving somewhere and have to find the game on 3 different before you got there.

I noticed in the Sunday paper that the 1st Twins exhibition game is tomorrow night a 6 p.m. against Boston. It said it would be televised on MLB station so hopefully this is true. My 85 year old father is having a tough day tomorrow (taking him for tests at Mayo) so I told him we need to hurry back to watch the Twins tomorrow night so he is really excited for this game. Anybody else see this schedule? I have Direct TV but last night they didn't say anything about televised games on MLB.

Go to the Twins HSOforum and join "Twins Territory Team" and you will get all Twins (and some others) games "Gameday Audio" free through your computer. I am listening to the Braves/Tigers game right now as I type. I have a hard time getting 1500 AM on my radio also and would love for 830 AM to get the radio rights back.

I talked to FSN on the phone and they assured me that the they will carry the Twins games again this season. I was almost ready to sign up Direct TV and get rid of Dish Network.

Go to the Twins HSOforum and join "Twins Territoy Team" for free and you will get all Twins (and some others) games "Gameday Audio" free trough your computer. I am listening to the Braves/Tigers game right now as I type. I have a hard time getting 1500 AM on my radio also and would love for 830 AM to get the radio rights back.

I talked to FSN on the phone and they assured me that the they will carry the Twins games again this season. I was almost ready to sign up Direct TV and get rid of Dish Network.

Thats good to know. Is the audio "live"?

Originally Posted By: hanronson
Go to the Twins HSOforum and join "Twins Territoy Team" and you will get all Twins (and some others) games "Gameday Audio" free trough your computer. I am listening to the Braves/Tigers game right now as I type. I have a hard time getting 1500 AM on my radio also and would love for 830 AM to get the radio rights back.

Thats good to know. Is the audio "live"?

BigDave2...Yes, it is live.