• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

CATS Incredible 2009, Red River, East Grand Forks.

Wiskers

149... Uff Da! Good thing I wasn't at the banquet, would have been sweating that one out! LOL!

I see Shannon & Curt got in as well, team #88.

Darren & Larry got in, team #46. Congrats guys!

Be nice to see you Montana guys again Brady!

You guys pick North Ramp or South Ramp? We should be North again.

Sweet..... It would have been a nail biter alright for you guys Hanson... Congrats to those that made it in, looking forward to this one.

Well congrats fellas.. Hope you do well. I will try to get up there any how to cheer you on. No presure this time just fishing and a few cocktails... Maybe the Montana boys will take me for a ride in the RP... God knows I miss mine!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the stupidest things I have ever done, selling that!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see you guys are way ahead of me...I thought the drawing was Tuesday, March 17th for some reason, confused so I wasn't even worried about it yet? Soooo, wooo hoooo! In again for another year. Yep Chris, I thought either you didn't enter this year or just didn't make it in, but then there was your name 2nd to last on the list, WOW that's cutting too close for comfort.

Everyone else who's in, congratulations and I'll probably see you on the water sometime this summer or at the tournament. Sorry to those who didn't make it in.

By the way, I decided to fish South this year, just to mix it up a bit. North has been alright, but I have done just as well in years past on the south side, so why not.

What end is everyone else fishing...North or South?

Talk to you guys later.

How's it going Brenner?

I gave Brady a call yesterday and just got his voicemail. # still the same?

I've got some boat issues I'm scrambling to overcome but I think things are going to work out.

We'll all have to hit up Applebee's or something for a [PoorWordUsage] session. Been awhile.

Just an FYI for you tournament fisherman. The bits is SLOW right now. Have been out the past few days with little to show for it. The cats are still spawning, but hopefully near the end of it. My advice would be to downsize everything. And have your clickers on nice and loose. Have had a lot of short bits and short runs. They'll sit and tap it for 5 minutes and then leave. All that's left will be a mushed up piece of cutbait. Or, you can go BIG, put a mondo chunk of goldeye or sucker on and pray for some early spawners to be on the prowl. In any case, good luck to you guys! Wish I could be up here to see the show, but will be heading down to the cities for my sister's b-day.

Hey Hanson,

it was good to see you again this past weekend. Hope you like your new rod that Jake sold you too... should be good for the Red.

Right back at you Brenner. You better stick to the tournaments (read your Facebook post). I know you & Jake had a tough one but don't let it frustrate you. In the interview I gave Brady, I talked about building a laundry list of spots over the years. I've got some on the north now that have been good for 3 years. I hit them all prefishing and whacked fish on them all right away in the prefish. Probably should have left them alone as they didn't produce on tourny day. Oh well, that forced me to find more spots so I've added more to that milk run now. All I know is if I lose my waypoints & trails on my Lowrance, I may be in trouble as everything is marked. I just run up the river and look for the US flags, every US flag represents a fish caught at some point. I've got a few spots with a lot of flags on them now. smile

Totally pumped about the rod too. So I bought 4 new rods last week, I've got a problem. grin