• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sexy new lures!!!

Scoot

Check out these new lures I got from Don (b1f1sh1) at Heckler Custom Tackle. They are some sexy units for sure! I had some very particular specs that I was looking for in these lures and he (as usual) took awesome care of me! Although these lures might look sorta similar to off the rack lures, they're not even close. Don really did an awesome job on them and they're head and tails above anything you could walk into a store and buy.

FYI- Don's a sponsor here on the HSOforum, but I gotta tell ya, I'd say this about him whether he was a sponsor or not. He's taken wonderful care of me as a customer and I'm really, really impressed with his customer service- second to none!

lure1a.jpg

lure1b.jpg

lure1c.jpg

lure2a.jpg

lure2b.jpg

Thanks Scoot. Happy you like them. if you have any problems with them let me know and we can work something out. on the second one (with the B4 Buzz Blades on the front), i'm going to whip a few of them up (different body) soon and put them up for sale online, and add a name smile. it will make a nice racket with those blades clack clack clackity clacking. thanks again.

Quote:
How big are those baits? I would buy one or 2. Keep me posted

well sir, your in luck, i'm a custom lure builder smile. how big do you want them? both the same, both different. it's up to you, you, you. i will have some pre-made by tommorow, maybe even tonight with specifications included. the bodies are done i just need to assemble them and put pics up. contact me through my site and we can get going on custom's if you like. see ya.

These baits were pretty small, but I've got a sumo-topwater in my garage that makes it pretty clear that Don can build 'em big too. I was looking for small and subtle on these guys, but the one hanging at home is about as subtle as a kick to the gonads!

no nater not this year, but thanks for the cudo's! frown maybe next year. thanks redbandit!!

yup i think that's why he asked for the Fuorescent yellow back cooter. but only he knows for sure wink the color in the pics are always a little off.

BTW, theres 7 ''Heckler Needles'' up on my site. more in the next couple days. thanks again everyone.

Thanks Chris. make sure you take that ''Ride'' down south man. those big bass will kill it just like any muskie/pike will. and your spinnerbait too. after you see that spinnerbait in the water let me know if you figure out (or see it) why i made that neck so big.... pssst... think crawdad. wink

Thanks Muskiefool! smile

Quote:
Don - how much do those baits weigh?

the first one was 2.5 ozs. the second was a little less than 1.5 ozs.

i put up some on my site similar to the second one and i called it the ''Needle''. feel free to check them out on the ''lures for sale'' page. that double blade in front is designed to clap against the next one. to get technical... the force of the water propelling the rear blade slams it into the blade that is out of the water for an instant and slowed by re-entering the water and so on and so on.... it really creates a nice sound to home in on, especially in rough water. or busy areas. and at night.