• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Going bathroom while fishing

Blainebob

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some things called Relief Briefs that I have along to be used when I'm around other people. They are full of a powder that turns almost instantly into a gel when you use it. When used, you just snap the top of it shut and throw it in a bucket or even a pocket if need be.

"What cometh from the beer can, returneth to the beer can", let'er freeze up and bring it home to the trash.

Another Dumb and Dumber idea!!! I like it.

Pull over!!! Pull over!!! No it's a cardigan but thanks for noticing. Hey Killer boots man.

Nothing worse then finding logs on the ice, either human or dog...why do you have to clean up after your dog in the city, but it is ok for the dog to drop it on the lake and then leave it??? I don't care if fish, otters, or what ever do it in the lake...dogs just aren't supposed to, especially if their owner is right near by.

I went to check out previously drilled holes one time to check the depth before drilling my own, it looked like an outhouse had been moved from one of the holes, it was that full of brown. eeksick

Originally Posted By: blackdog1101
Presuming you're in a house or porty, down the hole.

Although convienient, you really shouldn't be dropping a deuce down the hole. Use a plastic bag and a bucket, sheesh.

The question to which I responded was questioning #1, not #2.

I was fishing with a buddy one time (after dark on early ice so we pulled a portable out) when he got a call for a no. 2 that had to be answered APAP!!! So he ran out the door of the portable got as far away as possible and took care of it on the open ice. We fished for 4-5 hours and forgot all about it. Well lets just say it was a warm night and when we pulled the porty back to shore we went right through it!!!! It was all over his portable. Good thing we had a truck and not an SUV to put it in for the ride home. We stopped at the carwash on the way home to clean it up. At least it was his portable and his own mess. I would hate to pull through someone elses mess even more.

Originally Posted By: robert1965
a pack of depends and wet wipes.

I just don't know what to say crazy I just can't imagine. I would pee in a cup or something cool

Funny story for that. We had a bar back home that had "Bladder Buster" nights. You could drink all you wanted for $10 till you went to the bathroom then you got stamped. Buddy and I figured out a way to not head to the bathroom too soon. sick

I just got off of the lake, and I am disgusted. The area I fished this evening had been pretty heavily fished the last couple of days. There were piles of brown [PoorWordUsage] all over the place.

Besides the [PoorWordUsage] it looked like a garbage dump. Cans, wrappers, etc. all over the place. I haven't been this mad in a long time. Took an hour out of my fishing to chisel all of the garbage out of the ice. I left the [PoorWordUsage] where it lay. Whoever left this mess is a disgrace to the sport of fishing.