• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gulp Alive

gunflint

Does anyone know if the "Juice" in the different Gulp Alive Minnow containers is the same? I'd like to pick up a couple of different kinds and have my partner pick up a couple of other kinds and maybe split them up. At 30 bucks a jar it could get real expensive trying out 4 or 5 different ones. Thanks

Good question.I would imagine they are the same,that seems like alot of diiferent formulas they would have to come up with if each were different.Im wondering if the gulp baits you buy packaged will regenerate in the alive buckets like the products that are in them?

Also available is the spray. But two flavors in night crawler and crawfish.

I have been using the products exclusivly for many years. It was the stay with bait until I was skunked more than twice using it this winter. I started out strong but for the 1st time I have failed to get productive fishing using it.

I won't leave it at home and I will continue to use it. I think its a great product.

Im a firm believer that if you have confidence in what bait your using, your going to catch fish, there is no live bait allowed in my boat for the past fifteen years, I spray that nightcrawler juice all over everything I use(hair jigs,ring worms,even crankbaits,all my spoons, BERKLEY products makes fish bite great, somedays its fast some slow, youve got to experiment to find what works for you and you too will consider live bait cheating, good luck have CONFIDENCE.

When I went up to canada last year I bought a little bucket of the Alive leeches and minnows. After the guys in the other boat saw my results from the first day they wanted some too. I just tossed some Alive minnows in the Alive leech bucket and vice versa, gave them a bucket and it was all good.

Im pretty sure they say that its the same stuff either way right on the bucket. If not then I got that from the HSOforum. I have used them with good luck and there is no hassle with them dying like the real thing. I also ended up getting up to 20 fish on one minnow vs having to put a new one on any time a fish bites.

Hi All,

Thought I would jump in and make my first post here. I really like the Gulp Alive products. My only complaint about them is on the ones I have had, the covers tend to leak sometimes. I did find on the Berkley HSOforum that they have an offer right now, buy 2 buckets of Gulp Alive and get a free custom designed Gulp Alive tackle bag. Thought you guys might like a heads up on that, looks like a pretty good deal.

Bill

Like others have said previously, you can mix and match and put everything in one container. I brought two of my GULP! buckets in for the winter and counted 5 different GULP! products in one of the buckets. All different colors and varieties of the bait. No bleeding occured and they all look brand new.