• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Archery ranges & gun clubs in west metro?

Archery range:
County road 9 (Rockford Road) and fernbrook Lane. It is a big park called Plymouth Creek Park. It is just south of 9, on the west side of Fernbrook lane. It has a very nice archery range. Free admission, free parking. Bring your arrow puller.

Thanks for the reply. Anyone know of a gun club to shoot clays in the area? Also, this only my third year bowhunting - what's an arrow puller - haven't needed one before?

[This message has been edited by Shorelunch (edited 07-28-2004).]

Ben,
The archery range is on the other side of the soccer fields behind the trees. Just follow the walking path at the end of the parking lot and head west past the soccer fields and you will see the archery range. I used to shoot there about 3 years ago when I first moved to Minnesota.

Later,
Russ

Thanks,

I'll be heading over there tomorrow to take a closer look. I thought it looked a little to "city-like" to be shooting a bow around there. Doesn't bother me but I was thinking if I got out w/my gear and walked around, I'd gather a few looks!
Thanks for the directions. Much appreciated.

ben1022

I could sawre I have been seeing one on the west side of 25 as I have been coming off of 94 headed towards 55 up there near buffalo monticello.

------------------
barebackjack IBOT#197
Why ride the wagon when the walk is so scenic?????????