• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any online gun references?

With the two recent posts about old guns I went home and looked a couple of old guns that I were my grandfather's. Is there any sites on the internet that have search engines that can tell history on guns and values and such?
The main one I am wondering about is a Universal Firearms 12 gauge O/U. Anybody have any knowledge of this company. It does not seem to be that old of a gun. It has very nice engravings on the sides and the stock is also carved. I probably is an inexpensive gun, but I would just like to know a little of the history.

What has worked for me in the past is to do a search using the make and model of the gun,I.E universal arms 12ga. over and under.
Some thing like that, some times it took two or three different word arraingments to get some thing.

Benny