• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite Valentine's Day Gift

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've ALWAYS gotten my wife flowers for V-Day, the key is to get them delivered to work so all her co-workers can ewww and ahhh over them. I found out many years ago that flowers are worth their weight in gold!! Several times throughout the year I also surprise her with flowers - delivered to work. When she asks me why I tell her its because I love her.

Well I took my wife out for the 32 ounce ribeye steak that took 2 1/2 hours to finally get our meal... Waitress was messing everything up for the restaurant. Finaly everybody was joking around about what was going to be messed up next. Some got their own salads, some did not get salads, some just had their meals take longer than usual... Anyway this was a valentines day that we wont forget...

Well I took my wife out for the 32 ounce ribeye steak that took 2 1/2 hours to finally get our meal... Waitress was messing everything up for the restaurant. Finaly everybody was joking around about what was going to be messed up next. Some got their own salads, some did not get salads, some just had their meals take longer than usual... Anyway this was a valentines day that we wont forget...

Ill bet you will have better ones in the future that will make you forget this one.

One of my fav gifts was actually a Christmas gift, but applies well to any gift giving holiday.

My SIg Other went to the salon i frequent and ask the price for a hair cut, high lite, manicure.

I traded the Manicure cost on product since I am not even allowed to have polish on at work.

Im easy to please tho, I have asked for A kitchen Aid mixer, a new vacuum and a ceiling fan in the past for gifts

One of my fav gifts was actually a Christmas gift, but applies well to any gift giving holiday.

My SIg Other went to the salon i frequent and ask the price for a hair cut, high lite, manicure.

I traded the Manicure cost on product since I am not even allowed to have polish on at work.

Im easy to please tho, I have asked for A kitchen Aid mixer, a new vacuum and a ceiling fan in the past for gifts

You are easy to please.... Can I buy you some tools and then borrow them??? smile

Originally Posted By: echo2010

You are easy to please.... Can I buy you some tools and then borrow them??? smile

Sure thing, but get me one of those dremmel tools, I want one