• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

4th Get To Gator, a Reflection By Deitz Dittrich.

Deitz Dittrich

OOOPS! ME BAD! blusheekcry forgot reciepe today.tomorrow, i will make a note to look at my other note to remind myself to bring the reciepe or i will do it tonite at home if i get time. cuttin a spear hole with 31 inches of ice can take a toll on an old fart like me. bns,bring plenty, I LIKE BEER! smirkcrazywink

hey guys, sorry but i forgot to grab that pickle reciepe AGAIN. i will get it done. between normal daily stuff to get done and gettin ready to head up north thurs nite been busy. i will make a note to look at the note to check my other note to get it done. crazycrazycrazyeekgrin

hey guys, sorry but i forgot to grab that pickle reciepe AGAIN. i will get it done. between normal daily stuff to get done and gettin ready to head up north thurs nite been busy. i will make a note to look at the note to check my other note to get it done. crazycrazycrazyeekgrin

gingko-bottle-789495.jpg

laughlaughlaugh good one! like is said trying to get organized for the last hurrah, trying to finish up other daily projects it has been a little crazy. suppose i could of not spent most of last weekend on minnewaska and got things done at home but...... oh well.

ok guys, checked all my notes. heres the recipe. HOT PICKLES! this works also fo pearl onions. first i will take it you know how to put pickles in a jar. da! write. the brine is 9cups water,3 cups vinegar and 4 tablespoons piclking salt. this makes brine for 6 qts. mix and bring to boil. the smaller the pickle the better, but i have used 4 inch pickles and they work. for each qt of pickles bunch of dill 3-6 tai chili peppers, i use 6, 3 gloves garlic and sliced onions. pack pickles and other into jar, fill with brine. put in canning kettle, hot bath for about 15 minutes after boiling. not longer pickles tend to get soft then. any questions give me a holler..