• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Strike Master CS

Scott K

After using my Lazer auger all year recutting holes, it wasnt cutting the best anymore. So I called up Strike Master, and they told me to bring it up there, and they will check it out. I had my wife bring it there today during her lunch. She brought the auger in, the shield strap busted when she took it out of the car. At the front counter they asked her a couple basic questions, took the auger into the back and check the pitch, it was off, said the blades are ok, but were starting to get a little dull.

So the guy adjusted the pitch, put a new strap on the cover for the auger, sold my wife a new set of 9 inch Lazer blades, and a new 10 inch extension, all for less then what I could have bought new blades for at any other place, a total of $35.

And she was in and out of there in about 20 minutes! Man it is great having customer service like that!!

Now you can cut my holes also Scott. I can leave the Nils and Ice Gator at home.

I would cut your holes anytime Tom. Although that Ice Gator is such a nice rig, I would hate to have to mess with my auger, when that thing is king!

A Strike master is no Nil's, but their customer service at the back counter is very, very good. They gave me good advice a month or so ago with my Mag 2000.

I was told the price to adjust your pitch on your auger flights is about how many fingers you can count on one hand wink

Lazer blades new in a box is about $39.00 alone up north wink

Even with all that, next year I will own a Nil's wink

but a nils is no JIFFY

Thanks God, cause if it was I would not be getting a Nil's next year grin

No Jiffy is a good brand, but just not my cup of tea. If I was not switching to Nil's next year, I would stick with Strike Master hands down, but that is just me grin