• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jimmy Johnson

harvey lee

ya i think he will be there but as i said in the other tread it will be interesting to see what testing does

somebody said the the 48 tested more than anybody last yr

not sure where i head that

but it goes back to guys like mark rusty the ole man

they know bout race cars

I am not realy worried about him winning another championship or not. With the crew chief he has, anything is possible. With Chad on the box anyone would have a chance of winning.

I just hope he shaves off that terrible beard of his before the green flag on Sunday... I have a 6er of SA Light ridding on it. eek

Yeah, that beggar beard he has going is not working for him. What's working for him and will continue to work for him are his team and his talent behind the wheel. I think there is a very good chance that Jimmy will walk away with the title for a 4th season in a row. The ones I will be watching to steal it from him will be Martin, Edwards, and Boyer.

I,ve alway liked Mark Martin, but now he's in a chevy full time. I'll be pulling for him every race. Now us older guys have somebody to route for since Dale sr. passed away,I can't believe it's been 8 years. The sport has yet to recover from this great tragedy. Maybe we could see some more short tracks and road coures. The mile and a half tracks can get kind of boring. Go #5.I'm also looking the #88 to start winning a little bit.