• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Permys and this rain

FasterThanYou23

I took mine off yesterday in the Alex area. If you havnt taken a look at yours, a person should atleast go out and take a peak at it to see if it needs more blocks or moved. The water was swirling around mine. I was standing in around 8 inches of water breaking it loose and hooking it up, had 4 inches of water on top of the floor. It sure wouldnt of been to pretty going out there after it gets freezing again.

What an unbelievably wonderful thing to have happen with 12 days of walleye fishing left!!! I haven't been able to drive my truck on the lake since New Year's day, when I had to shovel myself out about 15 times. Now I could almost drive my car out!

I posted it in the Annandale-Buffalo forum. I'm looking for a pic of it now. It was on Beebe in St. Michael.

A friend of mine just had his wheeled house stolen, I think off of Pelican Lake by Buffalo. Your name isnt Jake by chance is it?

Anyway, I just walked out to my house. Ankel deep water all the way, at least. As soon as this stuff freezes I am pulling mine off. I have had enough. Between the snow, fludding, slush and bad fishing, I will take my portable elsewere now that I can drive anywhere.

As soon as it Freezes in the next day or 2.. Mines going back out! Was out on area lakes today and the ice in good shape, just watch driving around the community areas with all the holes. But the ice itself is fine and will be great again by this weekend!

All my friends have given up for the season. One is going to get his boat this weekend. Way too early for me, I'm buying my first portable this weekend. Sick of not going when I want to and fishing with my friends and their little apartments on wheels anyway. They always park in the no fish zone. Thats just my opinion though.

my house on lotw is just fine and dry but there are some houses out there that ppl never go to are flooded and i dont fell sorry for them 1 bit if they can not go and check on there houses once in a while.

my house on lotw is just fine and dry but there are some houses out there that ppl never go to are flooded and i dont fell sorry for them 1 bit if they can not go and check on there houses once in a while.

Could be they live a long ways away but in that case, at least if it was me, I'd be paying someone a few bucks a year to check on it.